Web developers. Trusted partners.
At J Street Technology, we are always looking for creative projects that can benefit our local community. Among the many local Washington-based organizations we’ve worked with stands out our project with the Bellevue Botanical Garden. Administrators with the Garden reached out to us with a bright idea to design a website that would allow users to explore and learn about the Garden from the comfort of their own home. We cherish making information more accessible to a wider range of users, and we learned a lot about the Garden ourselves in the process! The website grew the Garden’s user-base as everyone from casual enthusiasts to studied botanists was able to immerse themselves in the Garden’s beautiful plant life. Local schools and colleges even utilized the website for learning projects. The website is still in use today, and we like to say we helped the Garden flourish! Take a look at a case study of our work with the Bellevue Botanical Garden to learn more.
Check Out Our Case Study:
The Bellevue Botanical Garden hired J Street to create a dynamic website to allow anyone, from botanists to casual enthusiasts, to take a virtual tour of the garden, search for plants using a variety of characteristics, and view beautiful high-resolution photos online. Today the site is used by thousands of users to learn about the garden.
Why Choose J Street?
- Expertise. We have decades of combined experience in ASP.NET MVC, Access, and SQL Server.
- Quality. We’re renowned for producing high-caliber web and desktop applications that run trouble-free for years.
- Experience. Since 1994, we’ve worked for more than 300 clients in dozens of industries.
- Transparency. We’re stellar collaborators and communicators; our project managers keep you fully informed at every turn.
- Support. We document and install your system, train your people, then stay on call to help.
- Ownership. The source code is all yours. No “per user” fees, licensing costs, or annual charges.