Web developers. Trusted partners.
We always focus on the “elements” of an industry, especially when it comes to our work with chemical manufacturers. It’s hard to think of many industries more complex than chemical manufacturing, but we are always up to the challenge. We pride ourselves on being able to dive deep into complicated processes and produce state of the art software systems. We have helped many local manufacturers create databases to organize wholesale product inventory. And we’ve also designed systems to help global manufacturers track vital safety processes. One thing in common with chemical manufacturers is the need for knowledgeable, effective partners and utmost accuracy down each line of code. We have delivered that and a whole lot more for our clients, ensuring their investment in a custom software solutions will last decades. Take a look at our case studies with Paramount Chemical Specialties and LanXess to learn more!
Why Choose J Street?
- Expertise. We have decades of combined experience in ASP.NET MVC, Access, and SQL Server.
- Quality. We’re renowned for producing high-caliber web and desktop applications that run trouble-free for years.
- Experience. Since 1994, we’ve worked for more than 300 clients in dozens of industries.
- Transparency. We’re stellar collaborators and communicators; our project managers keep you fully informed at every turn.
- Support. We document and install your system, train your people, then stay on call to help.
- Ownership. The source code is all yours. No “per user” fees, licensing costs, or annual charges.
Check Out Our Case Studies:
LanXess makes chemical products in large production facilities. They asked J Street to help them document thousands of “interlocks” between equipment, which were previously being documented only on Excel. We built a modern web application that documented these interlocks and improved the company’s vital safety processes.
Paramount Chemical Specialties needed a more efficient way to track orders for their Kids ’n’ Pets products. Their process of receiving orders and tracking them in Excel was too cumbersome. We developed an application in Access reducing workload and increasing efficiency.