Web developers. Trusted partners.
Food Manufacturing and Processing
Everyone’s gotta eat, right? What most people don’t know is that for every food product you buy at the grocery store, there is a complicated chain of ingredient specifications, lengthy production processes, and many health and safety procedures. Present in every food manufacturing business is the need for high-quality database technology to track all of these variables and ensure the highest quality food products are produced. We’ve tackled multiple projects in the Food Manufacturing/Processing industry. We’ve built complex systems that streamline vital processes, reduce costs, and increase safety. Our clients would tell you that we’re always “hungry” to learn and improve their businesses. Take a look at our case study with MinnTex Citrus and a testimonial of our work from Purefield Ingredients to learn more.
Why Choose J Street?
- Expertise. We have decades of combined experience in ASP.NET MVC, Access, and SQL Server.
- Quality. We’re renowned for producing high-caliber web and desktop applications that run trouble-free for years.
- Experience. Since 1994, we’ve worked for more than 300 clients in dozens of industries.
- Transparency. We’re stellar collaborators and communicators; our project managers keep you fully informed at every turn.
- Support. We document and install your system, train your people, then stay on call to help.
- Ownership. The source code is all yours. No “per user” fees, licensing costs, or annual charges.
Check Out Our Case Study and Testimonials:
MinnTex Citrus had a 30-year-old database system with a vintage character-based interface. They asked J Street to replace it with a modern desktop application.
“J Street Technology has been a pleasure to work with. Armen and his team have the creativity, attention to detail and technical skills needed to execute their refined systematic process for database design. More concisely, ‘They know what they’re doing.’ Our decision to work with J Street was a significant investment for our company, and we are pleased with the result.”