Web developers. Trusted partners.
Hospital networks are pillars in communities across the country. It can be daunting thinking of all the intricate technologies and massive amounts of data that go into operating a hospital. It’s among the most complex industries we’ve served, but we are always up to the challenge. Highlighted in our portfolio is our work with multiple hospital networks. Providence Health & Services, a Washington-based non-profit hospital network, had several existing applications which imported, organized, and processed daily bank transactions. These Access-based applications were outdated, cumbersome to use, and required lots of manual entry. Each application had different transaction processing rules, so errors and discrepancies were frequent and costly, and all the original developers had since moved on. That’s when J Street stepped in and delivered technical support improvements to their applications, consolidating the systems and automating their efficiency. We’re not afraid of any challenge, especially when it came to navigating the complex infrastructure of multiple hospitals.
Why Choose J Street?
- Expertise. We have decades of combined experience in ASP.NET MVC, Access, and SQL Server.
- Quality. We’re renowned for producing high-caliber web and desktop applications that run trouble-free for years.
- Experience. Since 1994, we’ve worked for more than 300 clients in dozens of industries.
- Transparency. We’re stellar collaborators and communicators; our project managers keep you fully informed at every turn.
- Support. We document and install your system, train your people, then stay on call to help.
- Ownership. The source code is all yours. No “per user” fees, licensing costs, or annual charges.