Web developers. Trusted partners.
In every project we undertake at J Street, we pride ourselves on becoming industry experts. Our team is always excited by every opportunity, whether it’s working with a well-established global brand or a smaller, specialized “Mom & Pop” business. One of the more niche industries we’ve served is the Label Manufacturing industry. Richmark Label, a manufacturer of custom product labels, reached out to J Street Technology for assistance in creating a brand new system to streamline their entire label making process. The new system would capture and retrieve data, systematize their communications, organize workflow and order tasks, and modernize their creation and delivery of product labels to customers. We also integrated Microsoft Dynamics CRM and QuickBooks to position the 70-year-old company for the future. We love taking on niche projects and helping small businesses grow and adapt for the future!
J Street Case Study:
Richmark was worried that their 20-year-old system was prone to failure and support wasn’t available if something went wrong. J Street worked with Richmark to assess their requirements across the entire business, and we designed and built a custom web application that would meet their needs. This is a very complex app that is used by several departments to efficiently quote, process, and deliver custom product labels for commercial customers across the US.
Why Choose J Street?
- Expertise. We have decades of combined experience in ASP.NET MVC, Access, and SQL Server.
- Quality. We’re renowned for producing high-caliber web and desktop applications that run trouble-free for years.
- Experience. Since 1994, we’ve worked for more than 300 clients in dozens of industries.
- Transparency. We’re stellar collaborators and communicators; our project managers keep you fully informed at every turn.
- Support. We document and install your system, train your people, then stay on call to help.
- Ownership. The source code is all yours. No “per user” fees, licensing costs, or annual charges.