Web developers. Trusted partners.
At J Street Technology, we consider ourselves industry experts. We have decades of experience with hundreds of unique businesses & industries that span across the board. Standing out is our work within the environmental industry. Software technology is one of the most key components of responsible environmental management. We’re proud of our work creating Environmental Management Information Systems (EMIS) for this sector. These systems help ensure EPA compliance, log & categorize environmental incidents, track environmental data, and assist in helping companies limit their environmental impact. A great success story we have in this industry highlights our work with Teck Resources, a global mining company based in Canada. Teck needed a EMIS to manage compliance and prioritize critical workflow. The system neatly organized massive amounts of environmental data so that Teck’s environmental impact could be tracked and limited. The EMIS would also have future use in certifying and approving new mining operations. Take a look at a case study of our work with Teck Resources to learn more.
Why Choose J Street?
- Expertise. We have decades of combined experience in ASP.NET MVC, Access, and SQL Server.
- Quality. We’re renowned for producing high-caliber web and desktop applications that run trouble-free for years.
- Experience. Since 1994, we’ve worked for more than 300 clients in dozens of industries.
- Transparency. We’re stellar collaborators and communicators; our project managers keep you fully informed at every turn.
- Support. We document and install your system, train your people, then stay on call to help.
- Ownership. The source code is all yours. No “per user” fees, licensing costs, or annual charges.
Check Out Our Case Study:
Teck Resources, a Canadian mining company with worldwide operations, needed an Environmental Management Information System (EMIS). We designed and created a Web-based EMIS that enabled them to achieve an ISO 14001 certification.