Conferences & Events
The president of J Street Technology, Armen Stein, offers his insights about the business of software development.
- Backgammon, Business, and Life - 10 Lessons
- Over the years I've realized that backgammon, business, and life are similar in many ways. Here are some of the lessons that can be learned.
- What is Access?
- What is Access, really? And why do so many IT people hate it?
- Off By a Zero
- Why are people so shocked by how much custom software development costs?
- Access VBA Tip: The Extra Resume (~ 1.5 m)
- Armen shows a quick way to help you debug your Access VBA code.
- Turn It Around
- Sometimes the best chance to shine is when things aren't going so well.
- 9 Signs that an Amateur Built Your Access Application
- We can tell in minutes whether an Access application is well-built. Here's how.
- How to Choose the Right Development Team
- Before entrusting your business to a software developer, pick the right team.
- Give It a Break
- When you're facing a tough problem, sometimes the best approach is to relax.
- What Do You Want?
- Are you "too polite" in your conversations? Try being more direct.
- The Cone of Silence
- When you really need to focus, there's no substitute for being uninterruptible.
- Why Fixed Bid Software Projects Are a Bad Idea
- Spoiler alert - the title says how we feel! Armen takes you through the reasons.